When the tired bunch, do sauna really is like a “drug hunger”. Well, to be effective benefits, look at how a true sauna.
To do infrared sauna(s), make sure we are in good health condition. People with hypertension should exercise caution when sauna, because the blood circulation to the brain that is not smooth can cause fainting.
Before the sauna, do the preparation from beginning to end.
1. The best time for the sauna is the morning, when the condition of the body under normal circumstances. Although at any one should not actually do the sauna. There is no literature that says the right time doing the sauna to be effective.
2. Sauna room should not be full of people, because it is not good for air circulation in it.
3. Warm up before the sauna such as breathing, relaxation basic stretching, and so forth. Need not be too long, maybe about 5 minutes, depending on needs. So, there needs to be warming up as people want to exercise.
4. Use the least amount of clothes or not dressed, so the heat will be exposed to the entire body.
5. Be relaxed when commercial infrared sauna(s). It could also be said to scrub or scrub.
6. Sauna should be a maximum of about 1 hour, should not be too long. This is because the heart continues to pump blood work. Indications of a person should stop sauna is feeling dizzy and tired.
Surely the ability of each person is different. There are only 15 minutes was feeling tired, but there is also still going strong 45 minutes. However, avoid lingering in the sauna. Risk for deficiency because the body fluids (dehydration), but can cause fainting. So, sauna treatments to precisely match the conditions of each.
7. After the sauna, you should take a break, do not shower immediately. You see, the blood vessels are dilated, so exposed to the cold water will suddenly narrowed immediately. Adaptation of the heart was so not the case baik.Seperti process will start when the sauna, end it must be done slowly. Body can be likened to a car. If the brakes suddenly, there could be an accident. Similarly, the system in the body, can not be sudden, there needs to be stages.